Friday 18 December 2015

Warming up

Hi everyone,

Typing this on my phone in bed on a Saturday morning.  A very hot day has been forecast and I'm hanging onto what will be the coolest part of the day.

Yesterday was another hot day, and also the official holiday closing-day at work. I had some odds-and-ends jobs to do, and at lunch I successfully explored the opp shops to find a walking stick for mum - it's a good step up from the crutch she's using.


Despite the heat, I headed out for a run after work.  It actually wasn't that bad, although my legs felt heavy and tired.  About the only weather-hazard was the bite the sun still had.

Run completed, I came back to the farm.  There were a few chores to do, and I took the dog for a swim so he could cool off.  Sadly, the middle-paddock dam is now very low.  By tomorrow I suspect it'll just be a mud puddle. And we're only partway through summer.


No more for now.  Hope all is well with you

No comments:

Post a Comment